This premium vertical carrier combines maximum strength and protection with greater versatility by folding down when not in use.
Technology & Features
Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy.
Hull-a-Port PRO™ 835PRO:
- Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- AllSurface™ rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34” wide and 75lbs
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Primary watercraft: Kayak