Raising the bar (literally) for list assist carriers, the Hullavator lifts up to 40lbs of a kayaks weight and allows side of vehicle loading.
Technology & Features
Waist Level Loading and Unloading
Load and unload kayaks at waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety.
- Gas-assist struts lift and lower 40lbs of the kayaks weight allowing only one person to load and unload the kayak
- Load and unload kayaks are waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety
- Double extending arms lower the kayak by up to 40” for faster loading and unloading
- 8 touch points of padded support for maximum protection for your kayak
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction for corrosion resistance deliver a longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34” wide and 75lbs
- Fits Thule rack systems and round bars only
- Primary watercraft: Kayak