TruckCraft designs and manufactures aluminum truck bodies and equipment for work trucks from pickup truck sizes up to, and including
Class 5 one-tons.
TruckCraft was the first with an all aluminum pickup dump insert, the TC-120 ULTRA. We were first to offer a three-year warranty and first with a 150 amp resettable circuit breaker standard in every wiring harness. There are no grease points on any of our dumpers because they are designed to use no-lube nylon bearings at every pivot point. We continue to innovate with our steel TC-101 MAGNUM, Providing a 6,200 pound true lift capacity. The unit uses a 3-stage front telescopic cylinder to get your load down low in your pickup bed for a safer center of gravity. The MAGNUM’s all 6061 T6 aluminum subframe cuts weight and never needs paint maintenance.
TC-121 ULTRA ALUMINUM DUMP INSERT
The TC – 121 ULTRA has been engineered from the ground up to provide users with years of maintenance free service. The body and frame are designed and constructed entirely of aluminum and stainless steel to provide durability and resistance to rust and corrosion. TruckCraft’s innovative use of aluminum alloy extrusions welded to sheet aluminum enables them to offer a pickup dump insert that is 300 – 350 lbs. lighter than
comparable steel units. The result is a unit that weighs less, hauls more payload, and will be less expensive to operate and maintain. This classy accessory for your pickup is available through distribution nationwide, and in Canada.
- Rigid Floor of Extruded Aluminum – The floor is constructed of aluminum alloy plank extrusions that provide rigid reinforcement every 5″. This “tongue and groove” design, proven in roll-back car carriers, keeps the floor from deflecting under heavy loads and eliminates the “washboard effect” seen in light-duty sheet-bed models.
- Aluminum Rails add Overall Strength – The TC-121 design utilizes a polished and fluted aluminum alloy extrusion on the top box rail of the body sides, and the top and bottom of the tailgate. This provides maximum strength at a minimum weight while adding a cool accessory to your truck.
- Low Floor Height – only 3-1/4″ above the pickup bed – The 2.4 cubic yard payload loaded in the TC – 121 is positioned only 3-1/4 inches above your pickup floor. This safet feature adds greater volume and keeps the vehicle’s center of gravity low. It also reduces the height that heavy objects must be lifted into the bed.
- All Aluminum Bed – 48 1/8″ x 98″ – The bed holds a full sheet of plywood with the tailgate closed. The side board installation kit used with your boards will increase the volumetric capacity from 2.5 to 5+ cu. yds.
- Three-way Tailgate – The TC-121 tailgate has a paddle latch and can be opened and closed with just one hand. The gate can easily be removed for complete access. Control chains can be adjusted in any position for using the tailgate as a spreader.
- 3 Stage Telescopic Lift and Cab Protector – The ULTRA hoist system utilizes a heavy duty, three stage, telescopic cylinder with chromed rod sections. The hoist has been custom designed by TruckCraft to lift 7,000 lbs. to a 47 degree dump angle in just 18 seconds. The aerodynamic cab protector (shown) provides low wind resistance and great visiblity. The cab protector and a full tarp system are options that can be easily added to the TC-121 at any time.
- Power Unit and Standard Remote Dump Control – A compact, one-piece MONARCH®power unit is factory mounted under the tub in close proximity to the hoist cylinder. The remote control buttons activate the motor/hydraulic pump from within the cab, or up to 12 feet away. One 12 volt battery cable (supplied) is the only electrical connection required.
- 150 amp resettable in-line circuit breaker – safeguards power in, and allows manually switching off power under truck hood to disable unattended insert.
- The TC-121 comes with a 3 year warranty
- Insert weight- 420 lbs.
- 2 Hour installation
TruckCraft’s D-ICER product line offers quick install 12-volt electric spreaders made entirely of aluminum and stainless steel to fit your application, from pickup truck dumpers to 19,500 pound capacity chassis one-tons with dumping capability. With no expensive clutch or PTO pumps to install, D-ICERs connect right to your truck battery with no modifications. All D-ICERs come complete with a heavy wiring harness, U.S.A. made in-cab digital control, all mounting hardware, backed by a two-year factory warranty.
TC-130/131 SPECIFICATION FEATURES:
TruckCraft’s TC-131 D-ICER is a premier spreader made entirely of aluminum and stainless steel. The system is designed to fit our TC-121 Ultra Aluminum Pickup Dump Inserts, and with adapters can fit any brand of pickup dumper. The TC-131 is made of marine grade* aluminum and stainless steel, so is non-rusting and provides low maintenance and operational costs. *All aluminum used by TruckCraft is 6061 T6 or 5052- H32, classed as grade A or B by the Aluminum Association Standard. Grades A and B are recommended for use unprotected in industrial or seacoast structures.
- All aluminum and stainless steel spreader
- Spreads 10,000 lbs of material per hour
- Near “0″ maintenance and operational costs
- Fast return on your investment
- Designed to adapt to many pickup dump beds
- U.S. made programmable controls
- Highly reliable LEESON® electric motors(2)
- Clear auger jams in 1 minute with no tools
- Remove TC-131 and replace tailgate in 5 minutes
- Two year factory warranty