BOLT padlock’s automotive grade, weather-resistant shutter and solid zinc core earns it the ASTM’s highest corrosion resistance rating. Combine this with its rugged, protective jacket, 6-plate tumbler sidebar and large cylindersize – it’s all proof the BOLT padlock is the best built most convenient padlock on the market.
- Only padlock that will work with your vehicle key
- Exclusive automotive grade, stainless steel, weather resistant shutter keeps out dust and dirt
- Solid zinc core
- Achieves the ASTM’s highest corrosion resistance rating
- Unique 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes it nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Rugged jacket seals out elements and protects your gear
- Standard 9/32” nickel plated, hardened steel shackle
- 2” x 1-1/8” inside shackle clearance
The BOLT™ (Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology) Series of locks are the World’s First Codeable Locks. These locks can be programmed to match your car key. You can have a lock for your toolbox, shed door, locker, receiver, camper, bicycle, tree stand, etc…and program them all to match your one vehicle key. And you’re able to add a lock at any point without worrying about keyed-alike sets – you already OWN the key!
These innovative locks redefine security, durability and convenience!
Lock Head Construction:
- Automotive grade, plated zinc die cast head
- Automotive grade, zinc die cast lock cylinder
- Hard chrome plated ball bearings
- Automotive grade, weather-resistant shutter keeps out dust and dirt
- Two o-rings in the lock head for moisture and dust protection
- Rugged, protective jacket with moisture resistant dust cap
- 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes it nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Programmed by you to work with your vehicle key
- Fits over 88% of light trucks on the road and over 70% of all Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles on the road
- Compatible with 111 million vehicles
- No more forgetting where you put your seldom used keys
- No extra keys to worry about
- No combinations to remember