Air Lift RideControl air springs fit between the leaf spring
and the vehicle frame.
Air Lift RideControl air spring kits come with everything
you need to easily install in less than 2 hours.
Air Lift RideControl kits fit many popular leaf springs vehicles, such as ½ ton and mini pickup trucks, full size and mini-vans, and SUVs. Most popular, modern light-to-medium duty trucks, vans, and SUVs are designed to have a smooth, car-like ride, which is great if your vehicle is lightly loaded. However, when you are towing a heavy load, your vehicle can squat and compromise your safety and comfort.
Our fully adjustable RideControl kits keep your ride level and smooth regardless of load or road condition. RideControl air springs give your vehicle up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity. A level, stable vehicle results in better braking, steering and headlight aim. RideControl springs also reduce sway, “porpoising” and bottoming out while maximizing ride comfort.
- RideControl air springs fit between the leaf spring and your vehicle’s frame to provide suspension support when and where you need it. When carrying a heavy load, inflate the air springs to ensure that your vehicle is level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty.
- RideControl air spring kits give your vehicle up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity. The springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI via air line tubing, which is included in the kit. For the safest ride, never exceed your manufacturer’s recommended Gross Weight Rating.
- The kit includes 2 air springs, quick-connecting user-friendly air fittings, brackets, air lines and all of the hardware you need to install. All RideControl kits are engineered for swift installation under 2 hours and include Air Lift’s exclusive alignment tool. A fully illustrated easy-to-follow instruction manual is provided with each kit. You can install the RideControl air spring kit yourself or have it installed by one of our installers throughout the US and Canada. Check out our installation video below.
- All Air Lift adjustable air springs are backed by the best warranty in the industry and we are the only company that provides a Lifetime Warranty on air springs and hardware. We also offer a 60-day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your Air Lift air springs, simply return the kit to the retailer or installer where you purchased it to receive a full refund. Read more about our exclusive warranty here.
- Inflate and deflate using an included Schrader valve. For convenient air spring control at the touch of a button, add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system.
- Ride Control kits are quality tested in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. ISO 9001:2008 standards ensure Air Lift products meet the highest level of safety and comfort.
Watch a short Ride Control installation video below: