ROOF RAilS by
Available in Durable Black Powder-coat finish (First Image) or Brite Anodized finish (Last Image).
Important Note: This product is designed for permanent installation. Drilling into the vehicle's roof panel is required.
DynaSport Roof Rails are not designed to fit, align with, or utilize the pre-installed fitment points embedded in some vehicle roof panels used for attaching OEM Roof Racks and/or Roof Rails!
DynaSport Roof Rails Features
- Low-profile aerodynamic styling! Great looking DynaSport™ Roof Rails offer a system that is similar in appearance to many factory-installed rails.
- Inexpensive, easy-to-install from the top side! No need to remove interior headliner to install!
- Available in 5 standard stock lengths (45", 55", 65" 75" and 85"), these roof rails can be easily re-sized for custom applications. Rail height is approximately 2.25 inches to top of rails.
- Black Powder-coat finish can be custom-painted to match vehicle's paint color.
- Functional & durable side rails are made of T-6 tempered aluminum extrusions. All supports are molded from OE grade, high-impact UV stabilized glass-filled nylon materials.
- Need to carry cargo? Quickly attach Mont Blanc Gripper Load Bars to our DynaSport™ Roof Rails for a versatile, fully adjustable load carrying system!
Please contact a Hitch City location near you, or fill out our Request Form for Aventura Roof Rail Size recommended for your vehicle. Load Bar length is determined by outside side-to-side rail spacing. See "Fitment Ranges" of load bars below.
Quick Installation/Removal Bar
Key Lock Security
Load Bars added to our DynaSport™
Roof Rails provide a 220 lbs Load Capacity!!
- Rectangular bars available in 47", 62", or 74" crossbar lengths, galvanized steel with black vinyl cover.
- AeroWing Bars available in 47" lengths, Satin anodized aluminum extrusion with black vinyl insert in top of crossbar. NOTE: Vinyl insert conceals "T-slot" in crossbar that accommodates our Sports Equipment Carriers and Odin Load Brackets.
- Theft-Proof, Locking clamp assemblies adjust for variable spacing between roof rails.
- Rubber-padded clamps protect roof rails from damage.
- 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Note: Last 2 digits in Part #'s below indicate crossbar length in inches. Crossbar length needed is determined by the outside-to-outside rail spacing dimension resulting from the installation of our DynaSport Roof Rails.
Rectangular Bars (22x32mm Black):
MB3747-B Fits side rails spaced 30-45 inches apart
MB3762-B Fits side rails spaced 44-61 inches apart
MB3774-B Fits side rails spaced 56-73 inches apart
AeroWing Bars (25x62mm aerodynamic Satin-Gray):
MB3747-AW Fits side rails spaced 30-45 inches apart
Manufactured in Sweden. Distributed Exclusively in the US Automotive Aftermarket by Perrycraft, Inc.
Please contact a Hitch City location near you, or fill out our Request Form for the Rack Size recommended for your vehicle.