ROOF RAilS by
Available in Durable Black Powder-coat finish (First Image) or Brite Anodized finish (Last Image).
Important Note: This product is designed for permanent installation. Drilling into the vehicle's roof panel is required.
DynaSport Roof Rails are not designed to fit, align with, or utilize the pre-installed fitment points embedded in some vehicle roof panels used for attaching OEM Roof Racks and/or Roof Rails!
DynaSport Roof Rail Features
- Low-profile aerodynamic styling! Great looking DynaSport™ Roof Rails offer a system that is similar in appearance to many factory-installed rails.
- Inexpensive, easy-to-install from the top side! No need to remove interior headliner to install!
- Available in 5 standard stock lengths (45", 55", 65" 75" and 85"), these roof rails can be easily re-sized for custom applications. Rail height is approximately 2.25 inches to top of rails.
- Black Powder-coat finish can be custom-painted to match vehicle's paint color.
- Functional & durable side rails are made of T-6 tempered aluminum extrusions. All supports are molded from OE grade, high-impact UV stabilized glass-filled nylon materials.
- Need to carry cargo? Quickly attach Mont Blanc Gripper Load Bars to our DynaSport™ Roof Rails for a versatile, fully adjustable 220-pound capacity load carrying system (click on image below for more information)
220 lbs Load Capacity!!
Please contact a Hitch City location near you, or fill out our Request Form for the Rack Size recommended for your vehicle.