Lift Machine Leveling Kits: 74-2000D
Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Front End Lift Kit
ADJUSTABLE UPPER STRUT & COIL SPRING LEVELING!
- Adjustable front ride height changes from 2.0" to 3.0"
- Allows up to 32" tire/wheel combinations
ProRYDE patent pending LIFTmachine adjustable leveling kits are like no other aftermarket leveling solution. For starters, the term "adjustable" means just that. Adjustable. While our competitors provide a "fixed" solution, LIFTmachine is easily installed in the most compact position possible, then simply adjusted to your liking all the way to 3.0". In addition, because it is installed on the top of the strut assembly, there is no spring disassembly or spring "preload" associated with some urethane products on the market today.
LIFTmachine adjustable leveling kits are available for a wide range of late model light trucks equipped with strut-type and coil front suspensions. And, when installed with our patent pending liftALIGN technology components, the vehicle will ride just like it did from the factory, and without increased tire wear.
If you're looking to give your truck that aggressive, level stance and run up to 35" tire/wheel combinations, look no further than LIFTmachine adjustable leveling kits.
Why buy a fixed leveling kit when you can install an adjustable LIFTmachine Leveling Kit!
- 2006-2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
- Patent pending adjustable Helix-Drive design allows on-the-truck adjustability from 2.0” to 3.0" (most models)
- High-strength steel components and 10.9 hardware for super-duty service
- Does not require replacement of any original OEM components
- Adjustable for seasonal applications such as snow plows
- E-coated for a lasting, durable finish
- Priced comparably to other "fixed" lift/leveling products
- An overall lifted appearance at a fraction of the cost of 4-corner lift kits.
- Adds a level, aggressive stance to many late model strut-type suspension light trucks
- Retains original O.E. ride quality & comfort when installed with our patent pending liftALIGN technology components (available separately)
- Does not preload springs like some other competitive products
- Simplest Installation of any leveling product- Installs in most compressed position possible and does not require disassembly of the strut/spring assembly
- Allows up to 35" tire/wheel combination's
- Increases ground clearance
- Allows you to "tune" ride-height adjustments to your specific preferences
- Adds an extra "lift" to vehicles with snowplows, winches, or other heavy equipment
- Completely Reversible if kit removal is ever required (Leased vehicle returns, etc.)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects to the original purchaser (limitations may apply)