Lift Machine Leveling Kits: 74-3200F
Adjustable Front End Lift Kit
ADJUSTABLE UPPER STRUT & COIL SPRING LEVELING!
- Adjustable front ride height changes from 1.5" to 2.25"
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combinations
- 2004-2014 Ford F150 2WD
- 2009-2014 Ford F150 4WD
- Patent pending adjustable Helix-Drive design allows on-the-truck adjustability from 1.5” to 2.25"
- High-strength steel components and 10.9 hardware for super-duty service
- Does not require replacement of any original OEM components
- Adjustable for seasonal applications such as snow plows
- E-coated for a lasting, durable finish
- Priced comparably to other "fixed" lift/leveling products
- An overall lifted appearance at a fraction of the cost of 4-corner lift kits.
- Adds a level, aggressive stance to many late model strut-type suspension light trucks
- Retains original O.E. ride quality & comfort when installed with our patent pending liftALIGN technology components (available separately)
- Does not preload springs like some other competitive products
- Simplest Installation of any leveling product- Installs in most compressed position possible and does not require disassembly of the strut/spring assembly
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combination's
- Increases ground clearance
- Allows you to "tune" ride-height adjustments to your specific preferences
- Adds an extra "lift" to vehicles with snowplows, winches, or other heavy equipment
- Completely Reversible if kit removal is ever required (Leased vehicle returns, etc.)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects to the original purchaser (limitations may apply)