Aluminum Combo L-Shape Liquid Transfer Tank and Chest
Heavy-duty tanks designed to transfer non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment.
Combines liquid tank and storage chest into one space efficient design. Available in 45, 50, 75, 85 and 100 gallon tanks.
Sizes: 36, 48, 54, 59½ inches
Combo L-Shape Liquid Transfer Tank and Chest - Details and Part #s:
Transfer tanks must not be connected to a vehicle's fuel system as an auxiliary tank. Transfer tanks may not meet certain state's specifications. Tanks are not designed to transport flammables, such as gasoline. Leaking fuel is an extreme fire and explosion hazard. Inspect system at least monthly.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy provides maximum protection and durability
- Commercial Grade Vented Cap and Mounting Flanges for proper ventilation of non-flammable liquids
- Offset Hinge designed to fit tight against the front of the tank and still allow the lid to open without rubbing
- Patented Fully Foamed Lid creates a solid structure to prevent bending or warping and ensures easy opening and closing
from either side
- Stainless Steel Paddle Lock provides strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Connecting Rod Enclosure helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming the locking system
- Fully Welded One-Piece Tub is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops into the tub and prevent leakage
- Self-Closing Struts automatically close the lid, with slight manual pull, securing the box when hands are full
- MicroSeal™ Stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid Opens 90° for easy loading and unloading of tools and equipment