- 20K Towing Capacity
- 5,000 lb. pin weight capacity
- Spherical axial bearing ensures smooth,towing
- 3 point progressive resistance limits lateral movement 7°
- Positive locking dual jaw system with 360° pin contact and lock indicators for peace of mind
- 2 pin head removal
- 3 lube points with easy access grease fitting
- Short throw, single handle operation
- Lockable for trailer security
- Entire unit weight - 121 lbs.
- Mounts to industry standard rails (Part 16200 sold separately)
- Head Assembly and Bearing Shaft weight - 50lbs.
- Jaw pins made of 1" Alloy Steel
- Meets or exceeds current & proposed industry standards
- 13" to 17" height adjustment
- 17.5" to 21.5" height adjustment when used with R5 roller (16500)
- U.S. Patents #6935650 & #7475899 - other patents pending
- Self-aligning head for easy hook ups
- Packed in a Durable Reusable Storage Box
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Up-to-date 5th Wheel Bracket application information can be found by clicking the following link.
Custom 5th Wheel Brackets
• Use with Universal Fifth Wheel Base Rails
• Hardware included
• Custom bracket kits are optional and make the installation easier. To be used in combination with 16104/16204 rails
Semi-Custom 5th Wheel Brackets
- Use with Universal Fifth Wheel Base Rails
- Hardware included
- To be used in combination with 16100/16200 rails unless specified below*
- Semi-Custom bracket kits are required to install universal base rails on specified applications if not using custom brackets listed above
*Except 16300 & 16305 which include all necessary mounting hardware. Use with 16104/16204 rails.