Innovation in receiver locks doesn’t come around often but the new BOLT™ Receiver Lock has it all. Durability, strength, superior ball bearing design, 6-plate tumbler sidebar, automotive grade-weather resistant shutter and stainless steel pin this receiver lock, keyed to your vehicle, takes convenience, innovation and reliability to a whole new level.
5/8" and 1/2" diameter, stainless steel pin
- Stainless steel pin
- Only receiver lock that will work with your vehicle key
- Exclusive solid zinc core automotive grade cylinder with stainless steel weather resistant shutter keeps out dirt and dust
- Cylinder achieves the ASTM’s highest corrosion resistance rating making it #1 for corrosion resistance
- Unique 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes it nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Rugged jacket seals out elements and protects your gear
- 5/8” dia. pin for Class III and IV receivers (2” square receiver) – designed to fit all 2” receivers including heavy duty series trucks
- 1/2” dia. pin for Class II receivers (1.5” square receiver)
- Ball bearing design for greater security and strength
- Durable lock won’t falsely pop open like a push button lock
The BOLT™ (Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology) Series of locks are the World’s First Codeable Locks. These locks can be programmed to match your car key. You can have a lock for your toolbox, shed door, locker, receiver, camper, bicycle, tree stand, etc…and program them all to match your one vehicle key. And you’re able to add a lock at any point without worrying about keyed-alike sets – you already OWN the key!
These innovative locks redefine security, durability and convenience!
Lock Head Construction:
- Automotive grade, plated zinc die cast head
- Automotive grade, zinc die cast lock cylinder
- Hard chrome plated ball bearings
- Automotive grade, weather-resistant shutter keeps out dust and dirt
- Two o-rings in the lock head for moisture and dust protection
- Rugged, protective jacket with moisture resistant dust cap
- 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes it nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Programmed by you to work with your vehicle key
- Fits over 88% of light trucks on the road and over 70% of all Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles on the road
- Compatible with 111 million vehicles
- No more forgetting where you put your seldom used keys
- No extra keys to worry about
- No combinations to remember