Duck Head Leveling Kits: 64-1200G
Chevy GMC Hummer 2500HD 3500
Front End Lift Kit
GIVE NEW LIFE TO TORSION BAR SUSPENSIONS OR ADD UP TO 3" OF FRONT END LIFT!
- GM Heavy Duty (8-lug wheel)
- Allows front end ride-height changes up to 2.5" above OEM and an on-the-vehicle adjustment range of 2.75"
- Includes Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Shock Mount Extenders
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combinations
- 2002-10 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 1999-10 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 H.D.
- 1999-10 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 H.D.
- 2002-10 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2000-10 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 1999-10 GMC Sierra 1500 H.D.
- 1999-10 GMC Sierra 2500 H.D.
- 2002-10 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2000-10 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-09 Hummer H2
- An overall lifted appearance at a fraction of the cost of 4-corner lift kits. The widest range* of any torsion key on the market without removal or recalibration and without over stressing torsion bars (when using 2" Adjuster Bolts provided)
- Front ride-height changes of up to 3.0" above OEM (varying by application)
- Adds a level, aggressive stance to fullsize GM, Dodge, Ford or Hummer H2 vehicles with torsion bar suspension
- Forged to surpass OEM in independent strength tests
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combinations (37" on Hummer H2!)
- Adds ride height adjustment to fatigued, sagging torsion bar suspensions
- Increases ground clearance
- Adds an extra "lift" to vehicles with snowplows, winches, or other heavy equipment
- Completely Reversible if kit removal is ever required (Leased vehicle returns, etc.)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects to the original purchaser (limitations may apply)
- Retains original OE ride quality & comfort
- The only aftermarket kit that includes new forged threaded adjuster and oversized forged 12.9 adjuster bolts
- Includes shock extenders with all necessary applications
- Does not require replacement of original OEM shocks
- Powder-coated for a lasting, durable finish